- Parent Resources
- Aeries Parent Portal
- Informacion para Padres (Espanol)
- Weekly E-mail News
- Parent Resources for Student Wellness
- 2023-24 Student Handbook (Draft)
- Parent Education Website
- SDA Foundation: Learn how to volunteer & donate
- SDUHSD Welcome Back information
- SDUHSD Parent Resources
- SDUHSD Student Support & Wellness
- Future Mustangs
- Senior Information
Parent Resources for Student Wellness
SDUHSD and San Dieguito High School Academy are committed to supporting student personal health, safety, and well-being. If your child needs assistance, SDA has trained professional staff members, including school counselors, school social workers, school psychologists, teachers and administrators who are available to support students during the school day. For more information please access our SDUHSD Student Support & Wellness page.
To view recent SDA Parent Education Webinars and additional resources, visit our SDA Parent Education Google Site. Here, you can find information on suicide prevention, anxiety supports, program offerings at SDA, and more.