- Key Info
- Covid-19 Info and Updates
- 2021-2022 Guide for Families
- Senior Information
- Bell Schedules
- Attendance Office
- Health Office
- Mustang Commons
- Academic Support and Tutoring
- Testing Information
- Parking Permits/Start Smart
- Additional Links
Class of 2022
Class of 2022
Review the Class of 2022 End-of-Year Notice, with all details related to end-of-year information!
¡Revise el Aviso de fin de año de la Clase de 2022, con todos los detalles relacionados con la información de fin de año!
Class of 2022 Commencement
- When: Friday June 3rd, 2022 at 1:30 pm (minimum day for students)
- Where: Mustang Stadium
- Time: Gates will open at 12:30 pm (no early access)
Important Information & FAQ's:
- The time-honored tradition continues, no tickets are required!
- A limited number of stadium-level fixed seating. Blankets and low-profile chairs are welcome.
- Rideshare is highly recommended and encouraged.
- The event will be live-streamed!
- Limited sun-sensitive seating available. Don't forget to hydrate & bring sunscreen!
- ADA parking in the front lot - MUST show placard.
Cap and Gown--order by Friday, April 22!
- SDGrad Supply
- You may order a cap, gown and tassel, or request a loaner package (no charge). Note that you don't get the keep the tassel if you ask for a loaner cap/gown, but you can purchase one separately if you wish.
- Items will be delivered to SDA on or before 5/26
Senior Class Events:
- Sign up for giving a senior speech at the Farewell Assembly
- Sign up to audition for the National Anthem at Graduation
- Add pictures and videos to the senior Slideshow folder
- Submit a "thank you" video to be played right before graduation on the video screen on the Stadium field. 10-15 seconds thanking teachers, family, friends...10-15 seconds, film in a quiet space with no background noise. Submit video here!
- Submit your Senior Introduction: Complete this Google Form by May 6
Introductions are read by Counselors as you pick up your diploma at Graduation. If you don't complete this form, only your name will be read. 20 words or less, be creative and represent yourself (in a school-appropriate manner).
Grad Night 2022
- Friends of Solana Beach Library
- Martin Luther King, Jr Community Choir SD
- Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps
- Your student Google account will be disabled after graduation; if there are any of your files you would like to keep, use Google Takeout before graduation to save your files to a personal account.