- Key Info
- Senior Information
- Bell Schedules
- Attendance Office
- Health Office
- Mustang Commons
- Academic Support and Tutoring
- SDA Policies
- Academic Policies
- Testing Information
- Parking Permits/Start Smart
- Additional Links
Parking Permits/Start Smart
A NEW PERMIT IS REQUIRED FOR EACH SCHOOL YEAR
START SMART CLASSES ARE REQUIRED
UPCOMING SDA START SMART DATES for 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR:
SDA PARKING POLICIES
- Obtaining a parking permit DOES NOT guarantee a parking space. Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Students must park only in designated student spaces. Students may not park in any space marked as RED, STAFF or VISITOR.
- Neither SDUHSD nor SDA is responsible for any damage or loss of vehicle or private property.
- Vehicles parked on campus are subject to search.
- Parking permits are not transferable and must be affixed to the lower-left corner of the front windshield.
- Vehicles without a valid permit parked on campus may be ticketed.
- Vehicles parked illegally may be towed at owner’s expense. Vehicles parked in areas not designated as a parking space are subject to tow at owner’s expense, without warning.
- Students receiving multiple tickets will meet with administration and parents will be contacted. On-campus parking privileges may be revoked after receiving a third ticket.
TEMPORARY PARKING PASS
Temporary parking passes are available for students with valid parking permits who have a temporary need to drive a non-permitted vehicle to school. It is the student’s responsibility to obtain the temporary pass from the Assistant Principal’s office and display it in the alternate vehicle. Otherwise, the non-permitted vehicle will be subject to citation.