- Key Info
- Covid-19 Info and Updates
- Senior Information
- Taking Care of Business Days
- Bell Schedules
- Attendance Office
- Health Office
- Mustang Commons
- Academic Support and Tutoring
- SDA Policies
- Academic Policies
- Testing Information
- Parking Permits/Start Smart
- Additional Links
Parking Permits/Start Smart
PARKING PERMITS REQUIRED BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 19
START SMART CLASSES: REQUIRED FOR 2022 - 2023
UPCOMING START SMART DATES for 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR:
SDA PARKING POLICIES
- Obtaining a parking permit DOES NOT guarantee a parking space. Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Students must park only in designated student spaces. Students may not park in any space marked as RED, STAFF or VISITOR.
- Neither SDUHSD or SDA is responsible for any damage or loss of vehicle or private property.
- Vehicles parked on campus are subject to search.
- Parking permits are not transferable and must be affixed to the lower-left corner of the front windshield.
- Vehicles without a valid permit parked on campus may be ticketed.
- Vehicles parked illegally may be towed at owner’s expense. Vehicles parked in areas not designated as a parking space are subject to tow at owner’s expense, without warning.
- Students receiving multiple tickets will meet with administration and parents will be contacted.
- Progressive disciplinary action and possible removal of on-campus parking privileges may be considered.
TEMPORARY PARKING PASS
Temporary parking passes are available for students with valid parking permits who have a temporary need to drive a non-permitted vehicle to school. It is the student’s responsibility to obtain the temporary pass from the Assistant Principal’s office and display it in the alternate vehicle. Otherwise, the non-permitted vehicle will be subject to citation.
- Mail the appeal with any supporting information, including the citation number, to:
San Dieguito UHSD
PO Box 10479
Newport Beach, CA 92658-0479
- Appeal online at www.CitationProcessingCenter.com