If you have not ordered your cap and gown, you must do it right away. Click here for the Order Form (emailed to you by Herff Jones - San Diego Grad). If you have any questions, you can call San Diego Graduate Supply at (619) 440-5426.
District families have the purchase option for $28.00 or the loaner option, free of charge, regardless of financial need. If you would like to request the loaner cap and gown and tassel, they will be available to order after March 1. If you choose the loaner option, you must return your cap, gown and tassel in like-new condition. Students wishing to decorate their caps and gowns will need to purchase a complete cap and gown unit.
You can also order graduation announcements and/or class rings from this website at www.sdgrad.com.
Returning loaner cap and gowns: Immediately following the graduation, loaner cap and gowns will be collected before you receive your diploma. Remember, the loaner cap and gowns must not be decorated and must be in "like-new" condition.
Class of 2018 - you can sign up NOW to participate in the "Senior Out" activity. A $5.00 contribution. You can sign up at the Finance Office or SDA Webstore
. The deadline to sign up is THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 22. Don't miss out!
If you have not purchased your yearbook, can pay pay online or in the finance office. Reserve your yearbook now; then mark your calendar for the Senior Class Signing Party on June 8.
Important dates for seniors:
- Monday, March 5: "Senior Out" begins
- Tuesday, March 13: Senior Java/"Senior Out" ends, homeroom
- Saturday, May 19: Prom, San Diego Zoo, 8:00-11:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 24: Senior Awards and Scholarships, 6:30 p.m., gym
- Wednesday, June 6: Senior Yearbook distribution, after school
- Friday, June 8: Extended Homeroom: Farewell Assembly
- Wednesday, June 13: Senior check-out (after last class)
- Thursday, June 14: Mandatory graduation rehearsal, 10:00 a.m., stadium field
- Friday, June 15: Graduation, 1:30 p.m., stadium field
- Friday, June 15: Grad Nite
We will continually add to this page as the year progresses. Please check back frequently.