Online Athletic Clearance Instructions
- Visit www.AthleticClearance.com
- Watch quick tutorial video
- Register. Parents register with valid email username and password. You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will not activate.
- Select “New Clearance” to start the process.
- Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate. Example: Cross Country in Aug 2016 would be the 2016-2017 School Year.
Choose the School where the student attends.
- Complete all required fields for Student Information, Educational History, Medical History, and Signature Forms.
- Your electronic signature must be your full name and must be entered individually by the Athlete AND the Parent.
- Once you reach the Confirmation Message you have completed the process.
- 10.All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.
Online Athletic Clearance FAQ
Once you complete a clearance for one sport, most of the information you have entered will be retained in the system. To register for an additional sport, select New Clearance after entering the year, school, and sport most of your information will auto fill.
The physical form can be downloaded from the online clearance website or SDA’s Athletic website. Please turn this completed form in with front and back copies of the insurance card to the athletic secretary.